Central Service Technician
Could this be your next?
What will you learn?
- How to prepare, sterilize and clean healthcare equipment and supplies.
- How to distribute laboratory or other healthcare equipment and supplies.
- How to record sterilizer test results.
- How to organize and assemble routine or specialty surgical instrument trays.
- How to detect leaks, worn or loose parts, or other healthcare equipment in disrepair.
- Class length is to be determined.
- Classes are during the day.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have current CNA and at least 6 months’ work experience as a CNA.
- No abuse on Nurse Aide Registry.
Our no-cost training, job placement and career services will help you get a career you love. After completing training, you could earn $12 to $14 an hour or more as a Central Service Technician.
Healthcare training provided in partnership with: