Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Could this be your next?
What will you learn?
- How to provide and coordinate patient care.
- How to measure a patient’s vital signs.
- How to assist patients with bathing, dressing, moving into a bed or wheelchair, and other activities.
- How to educate patients and the public about various health conditions.
- How to provide advice, emotional support, and direct care to patients and their family members.
- Classes are 6 weeks long
- Classes are during the day
- Valid photo ID required
- You must be 18 years old
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Our no-cost training, job placement and career services will help you get a career you love. After completing training, you could earn $9 to $12 an hour or more as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Healthcare training provided in partnership with: