EKG (Monitor) Technician
Could this be your next?
What will you learn?
- How to watch patients’ heart rates and report changes to medical staff.
- How to conduct electrocardiogram (EKG) tests.
- How to interpret the results of electrocardiogram tests.
Training is 8 weeks long
- Classes are during the day. Other details to be announced.
Valid photo ID required
You must be 18 years old
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Our no-cost training, job placement and career services will help you get a career you love. After completing training, you could earn $11 to $13 an hour or more as a EKG Monitor Technician.
Healthcare training provided in partnership with: