Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Could this be your next?
What will you learn?
- How to respond to trauma emergencies.
- How to assess mass casualty and triage patients.
- How to treat cardiovascular and respiratory emergencies.
- How to use a variety of medical knowledge to be successful as an EMT.
- Training is 8 weeks long
- Classes are during the day. Other details to be announced.
- Valid photo ID required
- You must be 18 years old
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Our no-cost training, job placement and career services will help you get a career you love. After completing training, you could earn $12 to $18 an hour or more as a Emergency Medical Technician (EMT).