Could this be your next?
What will you learn?
- How to complete administrative and clinical tasks in the offices of different healthcare practitioners.
- How to understand and follow medical charts and diagnoses.
- How to code a patient’s medical record for billing purposes.
- How to discuss patient information with other medical personnel.
- How to use basic clinical instruments so they can take a patient’s vital signs or give immunizations.
Training is 23 weeks long (6 months)
- Classes are in the evening
Valid photo ID required
You must be 18 years old
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Our no-cost training, job placement and career services will help you get a career you love. After completing training, you could earn $11 to $16 an hour or more as a Medical Assistant.
Healthcare training provided in partnership with: