Could this be your next?
What will you learn?
- How to complete administrative and clinical tasks in the offices of different healthcare practitioners.
- How to understand and follow medical charts and diagnoses.
- How to code a patient’s medical record for billing purposes.
- How to discuss patient information with other medical personnel.
- How to use basic clinical instruments so they can take a patient’s vital signs or give immunizations.
- Training is 12 months
- Hybrid class online and in-person
- Valid photo ID required
- You must be 18 years old
- Must be able to pass a background check with no felonies or no misdemeanors
- Must be able to pass a drug test, including marijuana
- Must have a High School diploma or GED/HiSet
Our no-cost training, job placement and career services will help you get a career you love. After completing training, you could earn $13 to $15 an hour or more as a Medical Assistant.