Shipping, Receiving, and Warehousing
Could this be your next?
What will you learn?
- Learning is hands on with forklifts and other industrial equipment
- You will receive your OSHA 10 Certification
- You will receive forklift training
- You will learn the skills necessary to become a key member of a shipping and receiving workforce
- This is a 5 to 6 week training
- Classes are during the day and on Saturdays
- You must be 18 years old
- Valid photo ID required
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
NextUp will help you with free training. After completing training, you could make from $12 to $17 an hour to start!
This is a career-development program powered by Tulsa Community WorkAdvance and Goodwill Industries of Tulsa.